Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sad Eyes and Surprise

 I couldn't keep my eyes off of Devin. I won't lie, I felt like if i closed them, Devin would disappear on me.
Here's a photo of me and my staring:
Can't Keep My Eyes Off Of You......



Yesterday Devin gave me my "baseball".  It needed a quick sew job.

I went crazy town on it.


Devin had to sew it up again for me. :(
I kind of sawed through the rope ends with my teeth; Devin heard this and came into my crate and took it away from me. When it was returned I was short two ends of my toy :(

All that playing with my new (old) toy tuckered me out:
Curled Up With My Sheepie and Baseball

Sleeping With My Eyes Open


Devin didn't think I ate and swallowed any of the "red rope" from the ends of my toy.  Sadly mistaken.
There was a surprise this morning for Devin when we went on our walk.   Uh huh...

It's hot and muggy out there today.  Devin and I were sure glad to get back to the A/C.
We're heading back to bed....

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment