Thursday, July 14, 2011

Fresh Linen and BUSTED

Devin has been buzzing around getting things ready for our trip.  We leave bright and early Monday morning.
I'm not sure where it is exactly that we are going off to, but I keep hearing that I'm going to meet my "cousins, aunts/uncles"; and something about lake and swimming. 

Devin washed up my bedding for me.  I LOVE clean linen.  Instead of drying it in the dryer, Devin brought it over to Nana's to put it out on the line to dry.
It smells like the outdoors. mmMmmm

When Devin arrived home, I was laggy getting out of "bed". Yes that's right, BED.
Devin caught me laying on the bare mattress. I stood up with the "deer caught in the headlights look".
Devin didn't have to ask me to get down; once I figured out that I had been busted, I jumped down quickly.
So quick that Devin wasn't able to capture photographic evidence. *phew*  No proof!


Side note*
Devin took me outside to bring Papa Georges hole filler stuff to the car.  As soon as Devin opened the door, I jumped up into the back of the truck without hesitation. I didn't understand that we were just putting the stuff in the car to be brought over at a later time.
Devin tried everything to get me out of the truck; I WON.
We drove over to Papa's and dropped off the stuff to him.
Back in the car we went... Home we arrived; I jumped right out.  It had been a while since I've gone for a car ride. I do enjoy them.  I'm getting better at the "lay down" command.  Really it's me laying down at Devin telling me to do so as i'm just about to do it.   I'll let Devin believe i'm doing what i'm told.

:)

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment