Friday, July 15, 2011

Just Visiting

We had a visitor.  Lucy's mum Lynda came by to say hi to me.  She's only in town until Monday. 
I greeted her at the door then bolted down to Lucy's door to see if she was home.  Devin couldn't catch me in time.  After nudging the doorknob to Lucy's home, I ran directly across the hallway into someone's apartment.

The older lady who I think has to be in her 80's leaves her door open to vent the heat of her apartment in the evening.  Devin knew it was just a matter of time until I'd go for a visit.

I ran into her apartment, Devin chased after me.. Calling out "hellllo, helllo". No one answered.
I made it into the living room.  The older lady was sitting in the corner of her living room watching her evening news.  Devin apologized HEAPS while trying to get me out of her apartment. 
The older lady didn't seem to mind me being there one bit. 

That was my excitement for the evening.


In other news, Nana taught me how to lick a spoon earlier today.
She filled up my KONG with PB and Kibble goodness!
I was given the spoon to lick. I wasn't sure what to do with it. I chomp down 2 times and made this weird clanking sound, It didn't take long for me to get the hang of it.  I licked the PB clean off the spoon. :)  YUM!


Almost bedtime.

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment