Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I went to bed rather early last night; on Ontario time I felt the need to get up at 0100hrs.  I was yipping and barking; pacing and playing.

Devin came down from the top bunkbed to lay down on the couch to see if that would help.
Nope!  I was just a playful mood.  Finally breakfast time rolled around. I ate and calmed down some.  Then i started up again. Devin told me this was unacceptable; whatever that means??

We went for a short walk and I did what I had to do.  We booked it back to the camp. Devin went to bed on Cousin Jill's bunk.  Devin is going to switch up spots with Cousin Jill to see if that will help with me sleeping tonight. I can't see Devin way up on the top bunk.

Photos of me:
Listening to Cousin Jill Sing

Sleeping From My Late Night/Early Morning...

Looking Outside The Front Door Of The Camp....

More Listening...

More Naps

Oh So Exhausted From My Late Night/Early Morning

Nana is going to watch me today while Devin heads into Fredericton with Cousin Jill.
Yesterday while Nana watched me over at Aunt K.K.'s camp I explored. I was tested out several bunkbeds before settling in on "MY" bed.

Shall see what I get into today :)
It's so cool here today, it feels like the A/C is on!

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment