Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Photo Blog And Rambles

Devin Nearly Forgot My Dishes In The Drive Way - Drove Off Without Them

Hanging Out With My Friend... Let's Get Going

Relaxin'

Who? Me? What?

Gettin' Lovin' From Nana
Lookin' Out The Window - Where Are We Going?

With A Little Help From My Friend...

I Saw The Lake First!
Finally Out Of The Car!

Cousin Jill Took Me Into The Lake - Cousin Raya (top left)
Crashed Out - Hot!

Hanging Out On The Dock  With ALL my STOLEN Friends

Laying On Aunt K.K.'s Floor
Whoa This Is Different, I Haven't Been Crated In AGES!

Wiffy!  I Think We're Related
Catching A Nice Cool Breeze From The Lake -  On The Deck

Chillin' On The Camp Floor

Snuggles With Blue Bunny In Crate
Hanging Out With Raya

Wiffy In The Wild
I Love Devin




My first night here at the camp was a success (july 18th 2011) I wandered a bit but finally settled in my crate.
 
Before bedtime I "finally noticed" Wiffy. She was in her mini crate on the table.  I poked my nose near her, she let out several good hisses.  They scared me, I barked a few times and quickly went off to my crate.
I don't think we can be friends. I enjoy watching her from afar though.

I went out in the lake today.  Devin picked me up off the dock and walked me out in arms some distance before carefully letting me down.  I let out a bit of a groan; the water was a BIT chilly on my nether regions. brrrrr!

I stood there statue like; not knowing what I should do next. It's an odd sensation trying to "walk" in water. At one point i tried to jump up and out of the water.  I'll get this yet. 
It was nice and refreshing.  VERY COOLING.  I haven't been going for my walks in the morning and or at night.
I kind of walk like an senior citizen on ice.  I'm more than content right now to be laying around.  Devin walks me out to do my business. I don't want any more than that. I try and make my way back to the camp when i'm "done".

I think that's about it for me.  I've just been relaxing and enjoying the camp life!

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment