Sunday, July 31, 2011

Moved Bed?

Devin thought it would be a wonderful idea to relocate my bed into the living room for the afternoon.
I'm sure what to think of this new arrangement.  I don't know if i've been kicked out of the bedroom or?
Unsure feelings aside, i gave it a try after some coaxing.  I much prefer sleeping in my crate. I like squishing my body up against the walls. 
Devin said my next bed will have a bit of a surrounding to it so i could squish up into it.  My current bed could use a change out soon.  It's not as fluffy as it once was.  Devin is nice though and fluffs it up for me.  The other day i was having a heck of a time trying to get it fluffy myself. 

Below are some photos of my new sleeping arrangements??
(Devin brought my bed back into the bedroom - part of the pack again)



Out for a stroll

Sometimes I'm more comfy like this....



Oh, this is how i'm suppose to lay on it

Counting my toes...

Really Devin? Are all these photos necessary??

Meh

I'm going to need glasses by my 5th birthday if Devin keeps this up...

Sleeping with my Sheepie

Sometimes you just go with what you know....back in the crate

No comments:

Post a Comment