Saturday, July 23, 2011

Early Morning Walks

I had a great night with the kids; I hung out for the most part in my crate and then at the foot of the bed (on my bed).  Everyone had a greyt sleep. I wonder what today will bring?


Devin and I went on our morning walk. We started out up Aunt K.K's lane, along the highway and down Aunt Myrna's lane.  I was a good walker. I think i'm getting used to the uneven road/rocks. I choose to walk in the center of the lane for the most part, grass grows up there.  I'm a smart boy!

While walking down Aunt Myrna's road the horses caught my eye this morning. Devin and I just stood there watching them.  They are BIG! they make me look small. ha!
Here's a few photos of me watching them.
First Noticing The Horses




Quietly Watching And Listening To The Horses
More Of The Horses




I Watched The Horses Graze, I Thought I Should Follow Suit. NOM NOM NOM Grasss!



PeAcE

2 comments:

  1. Hey Milo, it looks like you are having a Greyt Time at the lake! Could you please ask Devin to take some pictures of the camps and the people there for me? It would also be greyt if you could give some love to all of them for me - I don't think you are kissing dog, so tail wags would do just fine :)
    Thanks and keep on having fun!!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cousin Tracy,

    Devin snapped photos of the family with the camera. All my photos are from the blackberry.
    Pics will be posted on facebook as soon as we get settled in at home. We leave tomorrow morning :(

    ReplyDelete