Friday, July 22, 2011

New Horse Friends and Family

We went for a walk tonight up Aunt Myrna's road. To the right of us in a field were two different horses. 
I stood there just watching them move about. Completely fascinated.

We walked all the way up road; to the highway then down Aunt K.K's road.  I was panting up a storm.
Devin brought me into the lake. I wasn't too keen on being lifted up off the dock, I reared back some. Devin reigned me in and walked out a few steps with me before easing me down into the water.  We stood there for a little bit while Devin moved the water up and my arm pits and back legs. I stood there without protest...well a bit of statuing going on...

Anyway, it's late. I had a busy day meeting all the children.  Lots of action going on around me.
I retreated to my crate a few times on my own; just to recompose myself.  A bit too much stimulation.
It's all good though :)

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment