Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy July 1st!

Devin and I went to Sue's place this afternoon around lunch hour. I ran around in the backyard briefly.
It was kinda hot out there. I found myself s shaded patch to lay in for a brief time.  Sue asked me if I wanted to come inside the house where it was cooler.  Let me tell you, I didn't need to be asked twice!

Once inside i surveyed the home. I went from room to room checking things out. Devin had to step out a few times to tend to my laundry. I stayed there without any incidents.  I was a very good boy.

Sue gave me a few snacks. It didn't take long for me to figure out where the snacks were kept. 
Sue also went to the closet and pulled me out a squeaky fuzzy toy!  I was in heaven!!!
I went to town on the pig; making it squeak. 

At one point though Devin went to the washroom and forgot to close the door afterwards.
I couldn't help myself - I have a thing for Tissue paper.

Let me back this story up some. Within minutes of being at Devin's friends place in Toronto, I helped myself to a roll of T.P that was sitting atop the almost finished roll. I walked into the living room proud as punch with this full roll in my mouth. :D

Well... I did the same thing at Sue's; only this time I helped myself to the bathroom garbage.  I came wandering out with a mouthful of tissue.  Devin got it away from me without incident.

Other than that, nothing much going on here.
I keep hearing Devin to others that it's going to be a low key night.  Devin isn't at work tonight as apparently there will be "fireworks" tonight. Whatever those are, Devin seems to think it's a big deal. Me, not so much.
I don't understand all the excitement surrounded around today.... Back home we have a celebration on the 4th of July.  You crazy Canadians are always jumping the gun on the holidays.

alright....enough rambling. I'm off for a nap.

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment