Thursday, June 30, 2011

Cookie Monster! And Upcoming Dr. Appointment

Devin went and and picked up a few groceries.  In that grocery haul was a "BUSY BONE".  It claimed it would keep me busy for an hour.  False advertising

I went to crazy town on it. Devin came over a few times to see how I was doing.  I got a few pats and told again that I was a good boy.
I did give the "back off look" a few times while I was inside my crate. No growling though...

Devin had a good laugh and took a few photos of me while i went to town on it.
I had cookie smeared all over my face and up one side of my front legs and down the other. Cookie was smeared into the pads of my paws and stuck under my nails. I was a real mess. BUT i had fun doing :)


Chomping Too Fast 
Still Going To Crazy Town On The Bone

Cookie Feet n' Bed

Looking At My Cookie Feet

I have such handsome feet - Cookie Feet



Right Paw Cookie Feet

Sniffing For More Cookie

Cookie Stuck In Pads

Tuckered Out After My Cookie/Bone (Devin Tried To Wipe Me Down)
Feeling Like I'm Back At The Kennel - Skinny Bedding. Devin Needs To Do My Laundry Again...

Devin Found Another Snuggle Blanket For Me  - Much Better!  Nap time

I received yet another leg bath.  Devin did try to wash me down with a facecloth first.  It was just easier to put me in the tub.  I didn't protest as much today.  It was just another rinse down.


NOTE****
I have an appointment with Dr. Lalonde on Monday at 1620hrs.
Devin would like it sooner, but a few days won't kill me..... I guess.. :(


PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment