Tuesday, June 14, 2011

People Following Me????

Devin has been telling me my blog has quite the following/viewers. People tune in daily to see what I'm up to.
Oh Dear! Is what i say -  Now the pressure is on. Eeeeppp!


Devin's work called today wanting to know if it would be alright to publish some photos and an entry from my blog here.   Devin apparently said sure, so as long as we plug the adoption agency I came from.

Daily, I do my best at trying to educate people on my previous and current lifestyle. This would put it out to the masses; I'm pretty excited about this!

That all being said above, I'm going to have to work on fine tuning my writing skills.

Devin told me we'd sit down tomorrow and work something out together.

We are currently working on my 1 month update video.  Stay Tuned....

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment