Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Good Boy Milo

When Devin returned home from the oil change I was slow to greet at the door.  Devin ignored me; that was okay with me. I wasn't overly "hyper" in greeting.  I just came near and kind of walked around/away.

Devin's been busy painting/cleaning and organizing. I've been keeping to myself.
I was given the other half of my pressed raw hide bone to snack on while Devin completed the above mentioned.

Devin came over to me several times and invaded my space while i chomped away. I didn't mind one bit.
I didn't even give off the "i'm going to growl vibe".  Devin dipped in quick to pet me, told me I was a good boy and continued on. 

I was a little less than thrilled with Devin...
After all of Devin's chores were completed and my bone was eaten, I was brought into the washroom (with protest - rear brakes on all the way) to be cleaned up.  I had sticky raw hide bone on the corners of my mouth and my front legs and paws were a mess!  I was okay once i was placed into the tub.  I just don't like the lead up. 
Devin talked to me the whole time I was being washed up.  I even got hugs and kisses.

I'm now all crashed out in my crate.  Life is Greyt!
I am keeping one eye slightly open though; making sure Devin doesn't leave.
Devin keeps picking up the keys and moving around with them. That makes me a bit anxious; i don't know what's going on though. Each time the keys are picked up; Devin doesn't go anywhere.  Normally the Key Sound means departure.

Another lesson??

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment