Friday, June 24, 2011

Road Trippin'

All My Bags Are Packed And I'm Ready To Go...

Uhm, Hello? Did You Forget Something? Maybe Me??

Hiding Out In My Crate After All My Worldly Possessions Were Placed In the Car....A Little Sad.
Devin informed me this morning that we're heading out of town together.  I get a feeling that we'll be gone for a few days as Devin was measuring out my food and bagging it.  It looks like I have my very own overnight bag too.  Oh an adventure!! I can't wait...Or wait, can i ?? 

Traveling needs:
1 sheepie
1 raised bowl set
1 bed
1 sheepie blankie
measured out bags of food
bag of snacks
1 cool down towel

I'm a light packer...

Catch you all when I return!

Oh I almost forgot. I'm going to see GINA today for my nails. She has a greyhound too.
More friends!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment