Friday, June 10, 2011

1 Month Ago Today I Arrived At My Forever Home - Evening Adventures

 It was a month ago today that Devin and Nana went down to London to adopt me.
I've come such a long way in a month. 
I can climb stairs, I know my name "milo", I "wait" when i'm told to, I don't gulp my food down like it's going out of style; are just a few things that i have accomplished since becoming a "pet".


 Earlier this evening....

I was busy pacing around the ottoman while Devin was getting ready to take me out for my evening walk.
I stopped and sniffed the remote controls. I decided it would be a good idea if i tried to steal the small remote. I mean who wouldn't notice it was missing??  Just as I began to put my teeth around it to slink off......

Devin looked down and caught me in the act.  BUSTED - Again. :(
I've been testing my limits with my surroundings lately.

I can't wait to see what tomorrow will bring :)

No comments:

Post a Comment