Sunday, June 26, 2011

Home

Home

Devin and I went up to Toronto this weekend to stay with Devin's "friend".

I was a real good boy on our way up.  Not a peep could be heard from me. Every now and then I could feel Devin sneaking a peek and snapped a few photos of me.
Taking In The Sights And Sounds Of Downtown Toronto

Trying to Sleep

Are We There Yet? - Just Leaving Long Sault

Nap Time

Hi :)


Feelin' Pretty Chill

Blocking Devin's Mirror 

That aside, it was a peaceful ride for me.

When we rolled into Toronto I became somewhat alert. I was taking in the sights and sounds of the big city.


So many things to see. 
We went for a walks in the park. Devin also took me for a walk when they went to pick up the Vegan pizza.  I didn't mind the traffic or crowds of people. Every now and then when we were stopped at any given place, i'd just stand there in front of someone; kinda just waiting for them to pet me.

Getting back to our walks -
There was an off leash dog park right in the park; Devin wouldn't let me go play.
I did meet all different kinds of people and other dogs.  Everyone had so many questions about me.  I feel kind of special : )

I am completely fascinated with squirrels!  They were everywhere in the park!!! I stood there real still just watching. 
I didn't bother with the pigeons who were less than 2 feet away from me.   

Elevator rides -
I did excellent in there. I marched in like a trooper. Every now and then I'd jump up and put my front paws on the rail and stare into the large mirror that covered the elevator walls..
I'm handsome!

Near Heart Attacks -
I was out on the balcony with Devin when I decided it would be a wonderful idea to jump my front paws up on the ledge.  Devin had a bit of a freak attack.  I just wanted to see what Devin was looking out at. How was i suppose to know we were on the 30th floor.
I Can See Devin's Concern Now

Just A Little Peek


That magic "elevator" seemed to teleport us from area to area. One minute i'm in the lobby, the next i'm getting off heading down the hall to where we were staying...













Me Likes!
Love This Floor Rug

I Could Just Spend Hours Sleeping On It

I Tried to Eat Her Chives - My Bad


The ride home was rather uneventful. I settled in quick. Devin stopped for gas then took me for a quick leg stretch.


Feeling Like A Sausage - Devin Didn't Put My Bed In Correctly


Out For The Count

Watching The Lines On The Road

I Like To Cover My Face When I Snooze

Ello! :)

Look I Can KINDA Sit! :)

Stuck In Traffic

Still Waiting In Traffic
Back Home  :)




Now i'm back home chillin' like I  never left.
I need to wrap this up. Devin has to send out a few emails.

No comments:

Post a Comment