Sunday, June 26, 2011

Fear, It Lets You Know You're Alive

We're winding down now for the evening.

At one point this evening I couldn't find Devin anywhere. Finally I checked out the bathtub.
Sure enough, Devin was submerged and enjoying what I believe to be silence.

I was curious of this ritual i've observed in the past.  I had to come closer for a "gooder" look.
I was hovered over the tub looking while Devin was still under the water.  Finally we made eye contact with each other. Devil bolted up out of the water saying something like "Normand Bates" whatever that means....


We both had a scare. I jumped back because of the quick movement.
Devin tried to call me over, but i wanted nothing to do with that. I kept slinking backwards until i was outside the bathroom door.  Then i ran off to my bed.

A little less "normand" next time.

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment