Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Houdini Act - 2 "Look What I Can Do"

Lynda just came by to see if I could go out with Lucy and her.
I had already been out for my walk this morning and the heat was a bit too much then for me.  Devin told Lynda though this evening when it cools down we can go for a "w".

While Devin and Lynda were talking I took it upon myself to take myself for a walk down the hall - Right to Lucy's door.  I stood there staring then nudged the door knob.  No luck... Lucy hasn't learned how to open doors yet. :(

After several failed attempts at gaining access to Lucy's house, I decided to break out of the hallway.
I gently jumped up on the door that leads to the main staircase,  quietly pushed that open and casually walked out.
Devin has a feeling that I've done something like this before.  I was just too smooth about it........


PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment