Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Sneaky Very Very Sneaky....

I had a pretty terrific day if I do say so myself.  Lynda and Lucy came over to take me out while Devin was at work.  We went for a few walks today.  It sure was hot!  We only made it as far as the nursing home, then we came home.

Lucy invited me over to her place for the afternoon. I surprised Glen and Lynda with my "Houdini" act.
Because of my frequent self walks to Lucy's place and food stealing, Lynda and Glen have gotten wise to my ways; they put Lucy's food in the hall closet thinking it would be safe there.  I proved them wrong today.  Somehow I managed to open those heavy doors and did some food diving.   

Where there is a will there is a way!

Other than that little bit of mischievousness I had a pretty laid back afternoon.

Devin is home with me now. I had some supper and then went over to see Bev and Diane.
Diane just adores me. What can I say, i'm a hit with all the ladies!
Diane told Devin that if every there was a need for a babysitter, to let her know.
It's so wonderful all these people loving me up.  Devin told me that we might have a Toronto date sometime. T and Angela both said that I was welcome :)
I think landed the best forever home!

Thank you Nana for pulling Devin back towards my crate on May 10th; while Devin was "bonding with an already adopted hound".. (is what Bill told Devin).

I think that we are going to be great forever friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment