Saturday, May 28, 2011

First Baths And Slip Ups

Devin gave me my first bath.   I feel grrrrrrreat!  So great that I decided to help myself to the counter top where Devin had my Kibble set aside to put my KONG together for me later on.

Devin went out to start (yet another) a load of laundry.  Washing up my towels and Devin's clothing that had a bath along with me.

When Devin came back into the apartment I was in the process of making a bit of a mess.
I managed to pull down the bowl of kibble along with the bowl of steamed green beans.
For anyone of you out there wondering  - No I didn't touch the beans. I'm strictly a Cookie n' Meat kinda guy.

'Cause I was still in the process of eating the mess I had made, Devin told me BAD then proceeded to pick up the green beans and what was left of my kibble.  I was told to get out of the kitchen :(

I wasn't sure what was being asked of me; So Devin redirected my front and bum in the right direction.
I went back to the kitchen a few times and was shooed away.  I don't understand, I was only eating MY food. 

Devin went to my food bin and scooped extra kibble into the very bowl I grabbed down from the counter top. It was placed back on the counter in the very same spot the last bowl was at.

Devin went into another room and I found myself back in the kitchen with my nose back up sniffing the counter. Devin clapped both hands together and said NO out of the kitchen. I moved pretty quick.
I don't know if Devin should be doing this, i'm pretty sensitive. Then again, I saw Devin reading up on "shakers" to startle in these sort of cases. 

At any rate, I received the message Devin was trying to send to me.  I'm now laying in my crate.

Baths make me hungry!   This was the first time i counter surfed since the VERY first hour of being home with Devin.  ~Le sigh~    Rules Rules Rules....

Life was much easier before. I knew what was expected of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment