Monday, May 23, 2011

To Crate or Not To Crate

Devin left shortly after I posted my last blog. According to the blogger website that was around 1102hrs.
Devin came back around 1150hrs. 

I was not put in my crate when Devin left for Nana's.  I tried to leave with Devin. My head at to be pushed back into the house.
If you give me an inch, I will take that inch and turn it into 10inches so I can sneak off.

Devin checked around the home. It appears to be in good order - so Devin says.
I was told to "Kennel Up". I went into my crate without an hassle (as always); Once inside there I  was given one of Rye-Lee's Breath Busters. Devin told me I was a good boy!

I'm really not sure what merits all these "Good boy" praises, but I'll take them!

I think Devin is going to tidy up some; although looking around I'm not sure what exactly it is that needs to be "tidied".  Devin keeps a crazy clean place!  It almost looks like we don't live here.
Devin says that comes from living with my Auntie Shelley.  Auntie Shelley doesn't like "Clutter" and always keeps the house like she is on the run - everything has it's place; and can be picked up if need by to run at a moments notice! ...hehe


I think for my first attempt with "TRUST" Devin and I did well.

Devin came home with Nana's schedule so we can plan ahead for any possible days that I need help with.

That's it for now,

PeAcE!

No comments:

Post a Comment