Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Another Exercise In Trust

Devin left me alone for 2hrs and 16mins - So the video footage reports.

Devin went to run errands with Nana and left me uncrated. I walked Devin to the door, I even tried to make a break for it - I'm still forever looking for Lucy :(

I settled in rather quickly.  When Devin came home, I was standing at the door and peeked around it when it was opened.  Much to my surprise it was Devin!  Devin returned!!!

Devin said hi to me and kept moving through the apartment. Each room was checked. Nothing was out of place and nothing was "added" in any places.

Devin told me I was a good boy. I was told to Kennel Up and was given a reward for being so good.

When Devin reviewed the footage in fast mode it showed me inside my crate. I self crated myself while Devin was out.  No cries, no barking, no whining.  I think I could get used to this new found freedom.

I wonder if my brother "astro" (who by the way was adopted this week!! :) ) will adjust as well as I have.
Devin says *knock on wood*

So that's it.  I didn't burn the house down when I was left with the responsibility of hanging out by myself.

Denis (Super) is supposed to come down shortly to check out the installation of the A/C for me.
It's not all that warm today, but when it is warm, I sure heats up in here!

Not to mention Devin gets these bright ideas about cooking at 450F for a few hours at a time.


Okay enough here.

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment