Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day 2 - settling in?

Day 2

Boy i was sure tired last night. That nice long walk i had with Lucy made me real sleepy. I was ready for bed -

UNTIL 9pm -

Devin showed me that i had two sheepies in my crate with me. One made this really neat soft grunting noise. I played with that for about almost 10mins until Devin attempted to take it away from me. I made a bit of a growling sound and Devin's hand jerked away. I was kind of playing but wanted the sheepie to myself.  I did give it up to Devin though in trade for a soft rat.

Shortly after some play time in my crate I settled in quickly.  Devin was nice to set up camp on the couch beside me. I felt safe having someone else around.  Every now and them i'm stretch out in my "den" and hit the walls, that would make Devin jump.  We both settled back to sleep rather quickly.

 No crying not even a peep came out of me. I think i'm going to like this new "home".

Devin had me up at 6am this morning. We went for a pee, came in and had breakfast.
 Devin is trying to teach me how to wait a few seconds before diving into the bowl. I'll get there
.I was starving this morning and gobbled it down. Devin didn't bother putting water on the food as it was suggested. We'll see how that treats my tummy.  I had a few choking episodes but not nearly as bad as last night.

I know where my food is being kept. When i clear out my bowl i wander around for a bit, go back to my bowl then quietly walk off to where the bin is being stored.  Last night Devin caught me with my front paws on top of the bin digging at it.  What can i say, i'm a hungry boy!


Did i mention last night that i was overexcited after finishing my supper and in no time i found myself with my feet up on the counter "Counter Surfing". Devin was quick to correct me. I didn't know any better. This home living has so many rules. I just don't know what is expected of me yet.  Can't go wrong with sleeping - nap time

No comments:

Post a Comment