Friday, May 27, 2011

My Sleep Over With Melissa

Melissa came over and spent the night with me last night. We were suppose to have a storm; it only ended up raining as far as I can tell.

Melissa watched a movie while I laid in my crate.  She took me for a good walk before bed.  I hear Devin keep saying "a tired dog is a good dog".

After our walk we went to bed. I was laying on my bed beside the big bed Melissa, was talking to me and was petting my side, then she moved her hand up near my neck. I let out a bark and I put my teeth down on her hand.  Melissa apologized to me like there was no tomorrow. 

I'm not sure what got me wound up to do that.  I think sometimes I just can't help myself. Things are so new.
This was also the 3rd time I meeting Melissa.

When Devin came home from work Melissa was curled up in bed with me. I was taking up most of the bed while Melissa was on a sliver of it.  I didn't even budge an inch when Devin came in. Devin said good morning to me and tried to convince me to come over and say hi - No go.  I was content there.

Eventually Melissa and I got up; Devin and I drove Melissa back in to town (home).  It was sure nice of Melissa to spend the night with me.  She's a great napping partner. 

After returning home from Melissa's, Devin and I went for a long walk.
I did my "thank" and we walked back home. 

Now we're in bed and ready to crash.

That's it from me.


PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment