Saturday, May 21, 2011

May Showers Brings .... May Flowers??

Devin was up pretty early this morning. I started stirring around 0300hrs. Devin and I both put off getting officially up until 0330hrs.  I went outside, came back in, had breakfast, and laid down while Devin was in the shower.   I think we're on a nice schedule that works for the two of us.

Devin is concerned that I'll get in the habit of getting up at 3am expecting to go out and be fed.
We shall see what happens come Monday morning.

We went for a nice walk; about 30mins or so.  We went down a road we don't normally go down because Nana told Devin that the dogs aren't kept on a leash most of the time.  Devin figured it was safe to do so, given the ungodly hour (some might say) we went for our walk

The birds were chirping up a storm this morning!  My ears were pointed up and glued together.  I wonder what they are saying to each other?

Half way into our walk I felt big drops on my head.  Devin said the rain was coming. No duh?!

We got caught in a downpour. Neither of us had our coats on.  Oh well, eh?  Free bath for me and an extra shower for Devin today.

Almost time to "Kennel Up" and await Nana's arrival.

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment