Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Trust - A Work In Progress

Devin had to run to town to fill the water jug. I was left alone to roam the house for 45mins.
I didn't do too much while Devin was away.  The first 10mins was spent in my crate; that became boring pretty quick, so I sought another comfy spot to lay.

I tried my best not to make it obvious - I found my way on to Devin's bed. I haven't learned how to pull the covers up yet.  Until then... BUSTED


Devin checked all the rooms again, I didn't make a mess. I'm a pretty tidy guy.

Devin praised me and told me that I was a good boy and gave me a tasty denta styx.
That hit the spot.  I'm going to have to go lay down again.

PeAcE

PS - Devin isn't sure about what we're going to do with me tomorrow night.
It will be our first night away from each other.  Devin has to work nights Wed/Thurs.
Nana will be coming over to take me for my nightly walk and a few pee's before I turn in for the night.

Devin is thinking about being daring and letting me have the run of the house.  TRUST - It has to start somewhere.  Worse case scenario, I find myself back in my crate Thursday night shift. *paws crossed*

G'nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment