Monday, May 23, 2011

House Tidying And Maybe A New Friend or Two

Devin went on a cleaning craze today. 

We (Devin) is just about done with all the painting.  The ceiling still needs to be touched up from the original rush job Devin did about a year or so ago; or so I'm told.

Devin started to get sloppy so it was time to close up the paint shop.

Before all the painting began, Devin was whipping around the apartment from one room to another. I followed for a while until Devin said to me "you're going to eventually get tired of chasing me, you might as well lay down and relax until I'm done".  I took that advice and plopped myself down in the computer room.







Devin vacuumed and went from room to room reorganizing things that in my opinion didn't need to be reorganized, but hey, what do i know? 
At a few points during Devin's cleaning/painting/vacuuming ordeal I found myself up on Devin's bed.
It's so big and comfy.  Who wouldn't want to lay on it??
I can now see why Devin wants me to settle down in the wee hours of the morning. I'd want to keep sleeping too if i had a bed like that.

I had been laying on the door when I heard Devin calling me.  When I came to the bedroom to see what Devin wanted - I saw that Devin was on the bed.  I walked over and found a comfy spot on "MY" bed and laid down.
I think I'm going to respect this ALPHA role Devin is currently standing in.


In OTHER NEWS!!!

Melissa  called around 1530hrs (yes i'm already great with telling the time) to see if I wanted to go for a walk with Her, Sherry R, Tilly and Angel ( Tilly is a beagle who was rescued from the OSPCA by Melissa's mum.  Angel is a Chow - She belongs to Sherry R and Melissa).

Devin told Melissa it was too hot outside for me right now :(

BUT Devin said that we could join them after supper.
Angel goes swimming down by the observation deck near the water front in Cornwall.

Devin said we'd drive to the location rather than start out from Melissa's. Just in case it's still too hot for me. We can always go back home and wait until later for the sun to go down...

I feel like one of those children on that home improvement show with Ty Pennington who can't go out in the sun for fear that i'll melt. 

I guess you can't be blessed with everything. After all I did get the good looks and Charm - i'm a real ladies man!


PeAcE!

Will update after our walk :)

No comments:

Post a Comment