Thursday, May 26, 2011

Protest Is Over!

Devin took me for a walk after lunch. We went over to Nana's and picked her up for the adventure.
When I saw Nana I had the biggest tail wag on. I certainly know who my Nana is!

We continued on our walk. I finally did "it'!  Devin was soooo happy.  It really is the small things that make Devin happy. 

On our way back  Devin slipped in a puddle of muddy water.  No one fell, but a bit of water was splashed up.
I looked behind me at Devin with this "What the????" look on my face and gave a slow mumble/growl.
Devin apologized and we kept on walking. No hard feelings.

So it's all set. Melissa will be coming to sleep over with me tonight.  She's been giving strict instructions
1) not too many snacks
2) no coddling if it storms - make it a happy time

It's going to be nice to have someone here with me. I know it won't always be this way, but for the now it's nice.

Time to nap ..

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment