Sunday, May 29, 2011

Bedtime Snack n' Confessions Of A Counter Surfer

I just can't help myself. Earlier today Devin caught me with my paws up on the counter.
I don't know what's come over me.  I think I need a few lessons in boundaries.

I went for my walk with Lucy this evening. We had a grande ole' time. 
I'm going to miss her when she heads back down home this week. I think Devin said it was either Wednesday or Friday at the very latest.

At least i will still have Nan to meet up with.  When I went out for my bedtime pee tonight Nan and JP were out walking. We stopped to say hi to each other, than walked side by side for a bit.
We greyhounds like to walk side by side. It's a safety in numbers feeling i think.

Oh I almost forgot, Lynda offered us down for a visit this summer.  I think it would be neat if i got to see Lucy at her place.  We'll see how the vacation goes at the camp; maybe we can meet half way and have a day play date. That would be splendid!

Okay - I have a full tummy. Off to sleep I go. Devin is going to have us up at some ungodly hour (0345hrs) t get us ready for the day.  Devin is working days the next 2 days.  Nana will be coming to check on me tomorrow, while Lynda and Lucy will come on Tuesday.

I'm so lucky to have all these people care for me.

PeAcE

1 comment:

  1. Hey Charlotte!

    We'll be down there on Monday July 18th.
    I think we have 10 days there.
    Maybe see you if the kids aren't uber busy?
    miss ya!

    ReplyDelete