Thursday, May 12, 2011

Morning Walks and Other Functions

I just got in from my morning walk with Devin; we went for 30 minutes. I was getting pooped towards the end.
Speaking of poop. I did that thing Devin wanted again! 


When we got home Devin had me drink some water before telling me to Kennel Up. When i did what was asked of me Devin gave me this tasty piece of chicken (training bites).  I was also given an ice cube. I think Devin is concerned that I'm not drinking enough. After I finished up my ice cube i went over on my side and i was out for the count.

Devin's supposed to leave me today for a few hours.  It's strange when Devin leaves i have this window thing pointed at me. It captures my every move..hmm... must ask Devin what that's about.



PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment