Thursday, May 26, 2011

First Night Shift - Home alone

Guess what?
No accidents in the house.  I was left uncrated last night when Devin went to work.


Devin came home shortly after 6am this morning. I was alone from last night at around 2145hrs.
Nana came over a few times to hang out with me, take me for a walk and put me to bed.
After my walk I went for a nap.  The KONG fairy came and placed my KONG on my bed. It was a nice surprise to have this to snack on.

I hate to say this so soon, but I believe i have mastered the stairs.  Nana encouraged me last night to get up them, and off i went - while she stood at the top.
When Devin brought me out this morning I jumped up the stairs like someone lit a fire under my tail.
Well what i'd imagine a fire under my tail to feel like.  Why would anyone put fire under someones tail??

Anyway.. So uhm..yeah

I had a good night here by myself.

Melissa is coming over to stay with me tonight. There is suppose to be a thunder and lightening. I'm not sure how i'll do with that.  Where I live now we get some boomer storms come through - So Devin has said.

Alright, I must get myself to bed again.  I lead such a stressful life!

OH wait!!!
I forgot to mention something...
Devin came home with 5 boxes of yummy cookies!!! Keven at Devin's work gave them to me.
I've so far only sampled the Duck and Sweet Potato ones..... They are simply delicious!

I'll post photos later

PeAcE

1 comment: