Monday, May 30, 2011

End Of A Day

Devin came home from work tonight!

I had a few visitors today.   Nana came by in the morning to let me out; she didn't come by in the afternoon though; it was to dang hot!

The greatest news of all.  The air conditioning was installed.   The "Super" Denis told Devin that I was a good boy. I first tried to bolt down the hall to see Lucy; once that was foiled, i crept off to Devin's bedroom and crashed on my bed.

Nana told Devin that we met up with the tree people.  They ignored me; that's okay I ignored them too.
It was finally nice to put a face to all that racket upstairs!
I have 4 feet and I'm not even remotely as loud as they are!

I'm chillin' like a villain in my crate right now. the a/c feels sooooo good.

Lucy will be dropping by in the morning and afternoon to take me with her for a quick pee break.
It's suppose to be a scorcher again tomorrow.  *pant pant*

Okay off to bed; it's getting late.

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment