Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Morning Walks And Meeting New People

I had Devin up pretty early again this morning.  I started getting  a little bit restless around 4:30am.  Devin let me get up and lay back down a few times before taking me out at a bit past 5am.  When I came back in Devin made me breakfast.
Today is the last day for my medication; well until I have to go back on it in 21 days for 3 more days.
 Devin really hopes for my sake that i'm wormie free at the end of the cycle!

After breakfast we went back to bed - I like doing that. I sleep better on a full belly.

It was around 8am when We rolled out of bed again. Devin and I went for our walk. We met a nice man who cuts the grass for the township. This year will be his last, he's retiring.  At the end of our conversation Mr. township (i can't remember his name) fired the blades back up on his machine. That spooked me for a second I did a little jump and a look back, but i was okay. Right after that we walked pass the building with a waving flag, that spooked me too. I was still a wee bit on edge from the mower blades.

As we neared home, I was tiring out. I was a few steps behind Devin and needed some encouragement to keep going. 

I made it down the stairs without any problem. I have mastered that!  Going up the stairs, now that's another story still.  I'll get there in time.

I still need to learn space boundaries.  Walls and doors are still very new to me. When i come in from outsideI normally bonk my head on the glass door.Then on the way into the apartment, Devin doesn't open the door nearly fast enough - I end up walking into it with the to of my head.  

So much to learn...

I'm beat from our walk. back to my crate for a few hours I think. 

PeAcE

PS
I don't understand - when Devin introduces us to people they think:
1) Devin's name is "Debbie"
2) My name is Marleau

oh well.. Devin has given up and just goes with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment