Wednesday, May 25, 2011

It's Getting Later

I did what Devin asked me to do last night - Sleep in past - 0127hrs. 
That's been my "communicating" time these past few days.

Devin gave me my KONG at around 2200hrs. I immediately went to town on it.
I eventually took it to my crate to finish it off.  That's a first for me.  I normally flip and flop on my bed until I'm done.

I got up this morning around 0420hrs.  I started to "communicate" with Devin. Devin didn't want to talk and told me to stop and lay down.  I obliged.

We slept until 0530hrs. Devin got me up and we went outside.  It's was a chilly morning here. I did my "thang" and went back inside.  Devin served breakfast, then went to bed. Once I was done,  I joined Devin for another nap.  We stayed in bed until 0800hrs.  Devin decided it was time to get up and get me going on my walk.

We walked over to Nana's house to see if she would come for a walk with us.  Nana said yes, and got ready.
Rye-Lee (Clive Baker - night breed) was at the door when Nana came out.  I don't understand what his problem is.  He's always so hyper when he sees me.

Anyway...
We had a nice walk with Nana.  After arriving home Devin took to the task of getting meals ready for the next 2 night shifts. 

I'm 95% sure that Devin is going to leave me uncrated tonight and see what happens.
I can sense that Devin is a bit worried that I will start my early morning shenanigans and disrupt the neighbours.
I'll try my best to stay quiet.  It might be hard though. This will be my first night sleep alone in my life.
All I can do is try, right?

Time for a nap Devin says - You don't have to ask me twice!

PeAcE

1 comment:

  1. I think this night will be harder on Devin than on you but I know you will do your best. I will be looking for an update when I get home from work. Sweet Dreams!!
    PS You have a fantastic smile :)

    ReplyDelete