Saturday, May 28, 2011

A Case Of Mistaken Identity - Morning Walks And New Experiences

This morning Devin and I struck out for our morning walk.  Devin saw a flyer on the ground that advertised a yard sale.  We kept going on our walk.  One yard sale in the village lead to another one, then another then another.  According to Nana there were 90 yard sales advertised in the village today!

We walked past crowds of people; I did fantastic!  People stopped and asked Devin questions about me.
Someone even thought I was a Deer????!!!  A Deer??? Come on, people, really??? I know i have a petite build, but a Deer????  Devin laughed and said no, He's a greyhound.

I got lots of attention and love from strangers, I didn't mind it one bit!  I soaked it up.


The last time I was walking through crowds of people was when Devin took me up to Ottawa to Bark n' Fitz to find a jacket. I did great on the sidewalks of Ottawa.  I like to think that I've been socialized very well.


On our way home from our walk, a lady was walking her dog. Devin said Good Morning to her.
She said Good Morning back, then asked if that was Milo?  Devin said, why yes it is, have you met my mother?  The lady said yes with a laugh.

There's quite a few people here in the village who know me know - Thanks to Devin and Nana.
Grampa George is warming up to me slowly.  I know he loves me, he's just uncertain of big dogs.

Okay Nap time!  That walk took a lot out of me!

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment