Monday, May 23, 2011

1Hour Later Than Yesterday - That's A Good Thing, Right?


At around 2200hrs (Bedtime) Devin gave me a KONG frozen with PB and Kibble 
It kept me busy for some time.  Instead of being up at 0130hrs I was up at 230-255hrs this morning.
Devin noticed that I was nosing around my KONG when I woke up - I looking for some more food.

Once unsuccessful in finding some food, I started trying to get Devin's attention. I was told to stop and to lay down. I managed to keep still for a bit then started to try and communicate with Devin again. 
Devin told me to stop again. I crashed out for a  brief time, then was back to “communicating”.   
I started panting. Devin is still leaning the panting thing.
Devin always take it for Me needing to pee.   

We did end up going outside for a pee.
I felt a bit off still when we came back in. Devin gave me an ice cube and 3 pieces of kibble (the kibble is the size of training pieces). Devin went and laid down on the couch.  I went off to my crate to sleep. 
I stayed there until Devin went to to the bedroom at some point. 
I followed and napped on my bed. 

I slept straight through until 5am; then I was up and ready.  I had breakfast then we both went back to bed Nana called at around 0744hrs.
Devin decided that we'd go for a walk before it got too warm out.
 So shortly after 0800hrs we went for a walk to Nana's.
I started panting after being out in the sun for 30mins. Devin decided it was best to get me back home where it was cooler.

I'm still learning how to play.
Devin picked up my sheepie just a little bit ago and threw it down the hall. I ran after it ! :)
Devin said to come and i trotted back down the hall. I let Devin take my toys away from me now.
As soon as Devin's hand comes near the toy I drop it.  Devin still says "drop it".  I think Devin is trying to teach me something (again).

So much to learn. I'm pooped! Time for another Nap!

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment