Tuesday, May 24, 2011

She's Back!!!

Lucy is home :)


Long story short, Lucy came over for a visit.  We had a unexpected play date here in my home.
Now, before the play date happened I saw my opportunity and took it.  The door was left open about 6inches while Lynda went to get Lucy. I saw my opportunity and took it!  I decided to take myself for a walk down the hall and into Lucy's home.  I found her food bag and went straight for it (as usual) I was found with my head buried deep inside the bag going to town.

Lynda brought me back to my apartment on Lucy's lead. Humans - Killjoys!

Anyway, Lucy came over and we hung out here. We had a great time.
Jordan came over too. I chased him around the kitchen and fetched the ball he tossed for me.
At one point I decided I had enough excitement and gave myself a time out. I went and sat in my crate to watch the happenings around me.
Lucy even found a comfy spot on my bed in Devin's room.  

Lucy Enjoying My Bed


Before Lucy came over for a visit, Lynda was sitting on the couch. I thought it would be a great idea if I got up on there beside her. No sooner did I have both my front feet up on the couch Devin quickly put a stop to that. AGAIN Killjoy!


In other Photos  -
Here are a few photos of me relaxing after my long walk with Devin.
I was plum tuckered out!

I'm So Sleepy!

Oh This Is The Life!

Cheeeeeseee!

Sleepy Time Smiles



PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment