Saturday, May 28, 2011

Search And Recovery - Sleeping In Is A Wonderful Thing

Last night while I was out with Devin i managed to get a hold of another chicken bone. This one was by far smaller than the others.  Devin took control and opened up my mouth. The chicken bone was sitting at the back of my tongue. Devin went in there and grabbed it out. 

I actually let Devin go in there and grab it out.  Normally I really don't enjoy having someone open my mouth up on me, I made a strange face and try to pull away.  Not this time.  It's safe to say I knew that Devin meant business.

This morning Devin and I got up around 6am. We both crashed hard last night.  I think Devin could use some more sleep --I know I sure could.  Sleeping is my all time fave. pass time; next to eating. Actually those are both tied for first place.

Devin served up breakfast after we came in from my morning "out".  Devin told me to wait before letting me have at my bowl. I'm still held back by a hand, but i don't push nearly as hard to get to my bowl as I did when i first came "home".  Devin had me wait a little bit longer than normal before letting me have at it.   I was anxious to eat!  I don't understand why Devin has me waiting before I chow down, but i'm sure in time it will all make sense.

I had a nap after breakfast - I love naps....

Devin and I are going to head out shortly for our morning walk.  I hope the rain holds off. I don't mind it, but a blue sky would be nice to see sometime too...

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment