Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Friends and Functions and Special treats

Lucy came to the door to see if i wanted to go for a walk with her.  I was excited to see her. Devin closed the door to keep me inside while the leash and collar were located. In the minute that it took to find these things, Devin found me back in my crate with my KONG.  I was given a KONG with Natural PB in it - it was/is a nice tasty frozen treat. 

After some coaxing i came out of my crate and geared up for my walk.  We went for another long walk almost the same route we took last night, but cut short and turned back to come home. 

Guess what? I think i finally did this "go poop" thing Devin has been asking me to do since we arrived home yesterday.   The reason why i think this, is because I got lots of "Good boy -milo" and "yay poopies". Quite the production.
 

Devin discovered today that i have a weakness for ice cubes.  They are a nice cool tasty treat. I absolutely love them.  Back to finish off my KONG n' have a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment