Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Up and At 'Em - Still Learning

Like clockwork, i woke up this morning at 0127hrs.
I did my usual play stance; while working up to my low bark thing that I do at that hour in the morning.
Devin told me quickly to stop it.  Soooo, I did.  I laid back down on my bed until about 0520hrs.

Devin heard me starting to stir; I was even invited to come up on the bed. I got my first two feet up on the side of the bed and stood there starring at Devin. I declined the first invitation, I paced a bit, then sat down!  I'm getting good at this sitting thing. I can't do it for long, but I do do it.  Devin knows that this sitting thing is just a prelude as to what's to come. You guessed it, more play mode!

Devin convinced me to come up on the bed. I laid there for maybe a minute then started to get rangy.
We went outside for my morning "thang". Then in we came, breakfast was served.  I did my usual walk around the apartment then came into the bedroom.

Devin told me it was okay to come up on the bed.  I'm pretty good about respecting space. When Devin is in bed, I don't even try to come up.
 .
We had some cuddles, and now I'm about to crash out for a bit - Breakfast always does that to me!

*side note* Devin had to wedge a blanket between the wall and the bed. I had a bit of an accident. I was being goofy earlier (prior to breakfast) and rolled myself in between the wall and the bed. Good thing there's that lil' ledge thing on Devin's bed. Otherwise I'm not sure how the two of us would have gotten me out from there

No comments:

Post a Comment