Tuesday, May 17, 2011

WE DID IT! WE DID IT, YAY WE DID IT!!!

Correction - Devin did it. You see, it's not really me who has the problem with being alone.
Devin is the one who has problems staying away.

I was alone for 4hrs and 39mins today.
When Devin came home I was on high alert. My ears were perked up high and glued together - as though that helped with picking up better reception; anyway...

I was ignored for the first few minutes until i laid by head back down. Devin then came over to me and gave me a few pieces of kibble and told me that i was a very good boy.  Devin then opened my crate door. I was excited to have company!  I pushed my way into the crate door to help it open faster than what I was being opened.

My tail was wagging with such excitement.  Devin ignored me again until i calmed down. I was told I was a very good boy and i was reward with love - hugs and kisses.

I think we are both getting the hang of being alone. 

I believe I shared Devin a few moments ago.
I stared right in Devin's direction, sat down - actually sat and made a yelp/bark.  Devin called me over to see what was wrong.   Nothing could be found - maybe a tummy ache from the ice cubes I just kind of chewed down on.

That's it for me.. I'm sleepy from the walk I just had with Lucy.

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment