Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Progress and New Activities (May 17, 2011)

I have taken to laying by the door. Devin isn't sure if  I'm:

1) Laying there to watch what's going on (even though i sleep all the time)

2) So Devin can't leave without me knowing.

3) A cooler place to lay down.



Earlier on while Devin cooked supper i decided to take up laying by the door. I didn't budge an inch.







I have a small confession of sorts i'd like to talk about.

Devin was cleaning out the fridge and placed a bowl of rice on the counter top. The lid was off and resting beside it. I couldn't help myself.  I had to investigate further. I hoped up on the counter and Devin was quick to correct me.  I listen very well - i'm just so confused with what i'm allowed and not allowed to do. I know in time i'll get the hang of it.



Devin has been taking me out a fair amount. We go for 2 long walks each day and multiple pees. I believe i have the hang of this outdoor peeing thing.  I am soooo tired when i come in i have to sleep until Devin wakes me to go out again - or sometimes Devin just walks by and calls my  name and pets me. I have a big stretch and wag my tail. 



I think life here is going to be Greyt!



Oh i almost forgot here are a few more photos of me.

Cuddling up with my blue bunny Nana got for me (for easter before i arrived) - if you look closely you can see that i have all my stuffies at the back of my crate.



I have also taken to laying outside my crate a few times. 













No comments:

Post a Comment