Saturday, May 28, 2011

New Doctor

Devin contacted the office of Janet Lalonde.  She is based out of Alexandria Ontario.
alexandria veterinary clinic -Janet Lalonde

While Devin and I were out on our evening stroll last night we ran into. JP is "Nan's" father.
Devin told him that there was concern that my current Dr. only had base knowledge of greyhounds.  My first exam went well; but Devin expressed concern to Nana that my check up wasn't anything like what has been seen on "youtube" greyhound video check ups.  Devin doesn't base all knowledge on the internet; but a second opinion never hurts, right?   Devin's first alarm bells went off when it was suggested that if the hair on my rump didn't start to grow back after my worm medication that we should check for a thyroid condition.  Devin suggested that it could be due to the fact that i spent 4 years of my life in a crate that the hair as rubbed off.  The Dr agreed that, that could be the case....

JP suggested that I see Dr. Lalonde. She is very knowledgeable when it comes to greyhounds.
She apparently owns whippets. 

No harm in trying something new.  I know Devin has my best interest at heart. 

Devin will likely try and get me in next month to see Dr. Lalonde.

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment