Monday, May 16, 2011

Alone Time Success!

Devin misjudged the time. haha math was never a strong suit.

I was alone for 2hrs and 39mins.  At the 1hr and 17min mark I started to whine. It was VERY brief, then I settled back down.

When Devin came home I was ignored for a few minutes. After I put my head back down Devin came over and told me that I was being a good boy; I was given a few pieces of kibble as a reward.   Soon after Devin opened the door to my crate. When I stepped outside I was excited and happy to see Devin - I couldn't stop wagging my tail.  Devin ignored me again for a minute until I calmed down, I was reward again. I think I'm getting the hang of this "calm" thing. I mean I do it well already; but Devin is apparently trying to teach me that it's not a big deal when I'm left alone.

The BEST part of my day so far - LUCY and her Mom picked me up a "Welcome home GOTCHA DAY" squeaky toy. I absolutely loved it.  Devin forgot to remove the tag for me. I ended up eating half.
Devin called Nana to find out if I'd just poop it out.  Here's hoping!  Everything is just so new to me and Devin. We Live We Learn!

Now for the photos!
Here is a photo of Lucy

Squeaker toy Lucy and her Mom got for me - "Welcome to your forever home" "Gotcha Day"

Going to town on the squeaker

more squeaker action

still going

Gotcha!

a little sniff

Too quick for the camera


I like to roll from side to side with the squeaker in my mouth

me and my long tail

Milo 2 stuffies 0


Tuckered out from playing

Handsome boy

Milo surrounded by his causalities

Contemplating before snoozing

Pretty Lucy

Pretty Lucy again

No comments:

Post a Comment