Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Something scary AND Dr appointments (May 17 2011)

Devin was sitting out in the living room when i decided to pace around the kitchen. I went over to Devin's bedroom. there was something scary in there!



I let out one big bark!

Devin came to see what the matter was. I was staring at the corner in the bedroom.

Devin walked over what was explained to me as being a box floor fan (not running); with black wind pants draped atop it.  As Devin approached the scary thing, i was afraid.  When Devin picked up the pants I was very unsure.  Devin showed me that there was nothing to be afraid of.  I wasn't sure but trusted that Devin wouldn't do anything to scare or hurt me.  I gave it a little sniff.   Not so bad.  Devin put the pants on the bed - they aren't so scary there.



PeAcE



In other news - ****Devin here****

I contacted the vet to see about getting Milo in for his general checkup and heart worm test.  The bugs are bad up this way.  gotta keep him safe :)  I'm interested to see how much he actually weighs.  His racing stats page says he's 67lbs. I'm not thinking that to be his true current weight.  He is so thin.

No comments:

Post a Comment