Monday, May 23, 2011

12:16hrs May 23, 2011 - Making Myself At Home

Devin was on the phone with Nana; I decided to strike out and make myself comfortable elsewhere.

I wasn't quite sure what I was doing, but it seemed like a good idea at the time.
This big comfy thing Devin lays on at night time...It's bigger than the one I have.
I thought I'd do some exploring.

Devin heard a loud crash and came running into the bedroom. I'm really not good with "elevated stealth" movements just yet.  I have mastered sneaking off with stuff that is at ground level and or eye level. 
Hopping up on things; not so much!

Devin tried to get me off the bed without scaring me. It took a moment of convincing; but I got down - I think that is what was being asked of me anyway. I don't understand some of these words that Devin says to me.
Really I think for the most part it's Blah blah blah snack.blah..breakfast..blah blah...supper...blah blah good boy milo.  I just don't get it!?

Anyway, So no sooner did Devin get me off the bed, I helped myself back up on the bed. This time I was quiet about it.
Devin at this point believed that the battle was lost.
"Jason" on the GRACANADA.COM forum said not all that long ago:
"I have to say that the 'big boy bed' is getting that much closer to the couch and eventually your bed.  You've been warned ;)"

Some battles are worth fighting, while others, not so much is what Devin said to me.
Devin left the room and I followed.
No sooner did I get off the bed, Devin went back into the bedroom and laid on the bed.
I was trying to do this sneaky "maybe no one will notice act" when Devin caught me at the foot of the bed looking like I was up to no good. I was told to go lay down - That's what i was trying to do!! *ugh* some humans!


I paced for a bit in the apartment then came back to the bed, tried the sneaky routine again - then gave up when I was told to lay down on MY bed. 
I think what Devin was trying to teach me was there's a time and place for everything.  When Devin is in bed, that's DEVIN's bed.

I overheard a phone conversation - Devin said that it didn't matter what I did when I was home alone. BUT there will be NO sleeping together. Lesson learned -For now.


Another new thing for me today! :)


Of course - Photos of Moi!

Sniffing - this smells like Devin

What? Who me?

If I don't look, maybe I won't be noticed

But it's comfy

This is the life!

If I'm quiet can I stay?

Devin 1 - Milo 0

No comments:

Post a Comment