Saturday, May 14, 2011

Just asking for a little R-E-S-P-E-C-T

I'm not sure how to handle myself around smaller animals.
I get really fixed on them - Devin can still break my concentration, but still. They really hold my interest.

While on a quick outing with Devin and Nana yesterday a person was walking a small dog. He asked Devin questions about me - And insisted on walking closer to me with his dog. Devin told him that we weren't sure if i was safe near small animals; Yet he continued to walk closer to me, Devin held me close, I was on high alert.

It's been decided that when we walk in a neighborhood Devin will have my muzzle on me.
We hope this will make people thing twice about coming close, or maybe just even respect our wishes.   I'm not mean at all, other people just need to learn to respect boundaries.
Everything is just so new to me.


Side note** Devin was concerned that once I slept on MY bed I might not want anything to do with crate.  That isn't the case at all.  After breakfast this morning I did my usual laps around the apartment, then settled into my crate.

No comments:

Post a Comment