Friday, May 20, 2011

Darkness/Fog Early Morning Walks

It wasn't probably a bad thing that Devin got up so early.
We are both settled and ready to start our own days.

Devin at work, while I take on the heavy task of sleeping the better part of the day away.

We started out for our walk at around 0416hrs and came home at about 0456hrs.
My tummy was gurgling on the last part of our walk. :( 
I stopped and had some more poopies.  :(

Poopies aside I had a great walk.  I was on high alert with my ears glued together in the upright position.
Being a sight hound the whole "night time/darkness" along with "fog" made zone in on everything.

Devin has a nice relaxation CD on for me. I was listening to it the other day while I had my "alone time".
It's like I have my very own private oasis. Solitudes playing with bubbles/running water in the background (fish tank).   This is the retired life!

Time to Kennel up

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment