Sunday, May 15, 2011

Shopping

After parting from Sherry at MEC; Devin and I made our way to Bark n' Fitz.
There were so many people I had to walk past in order to make my way to the store. I did a great job.
Once inside the store there was a small dog who caught my eye. Devin kept close watch over me - even though the lil' dog held its own.   We had one moment were I got too close to this lil' dog - the dog let out a growl and barked at me.  What the heck???!!  I was just looking.   Devin reacted and jerked me back quickly. 
Later Devin told me that was probably the worse thing that could have been done.  We'll work on that together.

I found a sweet 3-1 coat.   Rain Coat, Spring Coat and Winter Coat.  I also scored some pretty sweet winter boots. I tried them on in the store and walked around with very little problems. We're all set for ALL SEASON.




I was well behaved in the car.  We had a hard time getting me in though.
1) when i first entered the car, I actually got myself in without problem! ONLY PROBLEM - I got in behind the seats instead of on he seat itself. It's hard for me to get up that high. Not to mention that new hammock Devin put in there for me is super slippery!

2) when it was time to get out at MEC Devin hard a hard time, Sherry even tried to help, but I was just not feeling secure in getting out. With a lot of encouragement and a lil' pull and push I popped out.

3) on the way home, getting me in was simple. Devin popped me up in the back seat; I had a wee bit of a hard time getting out - but i managed.

Lucy's mum just came by to see if we could go for a walk after supper. Devin said sure thing!
Going to eat some supper.

PeAcE

PS Devin got a hold of Tracy from DR Dan's office.  We are going to try and get in tomorrow rather than on the 18th.

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment