Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Learning To Play With Devin

After I got up from my morning nap Devin decided it would be a good time to bond - and maybe learn how to play with each other.

Devin tossed my new "gotcha day" squirrel down the hall and told me to get it. I galloped after it and retrieved it.
I made it halfway down the hall and laid down with it. Devin came over and took it away from me. I didn't nip/try to keep the toy like I had in the past when Devin tried to take a toy away from me.

Devin tossed it a few more times down the hall and told me to get it.  I went and got it, and brought it back. The final two times Devin tossed it, I did go after it, but no sooner did i pick it up i dropped it and walked back to Devin.  I'm not too sure what's exactly expected of me. meh.

The playtime was short lived.  Devin gave me my Kong from the freezer. This time it had Peanut Butter, Banana and a couple Cranberry Yogurt cookies frozen in there.



Devin went down the hall to empty the recycling bin; I didn't budge one inch. I stayed in my crate (with the door open) and snacked on my KONG. 

It sure does keep me busy!


PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment