Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Rise and Shine - It's 5am

I was up until about midnight with Devin.  It's not to say that I wasn't sleeping before that; sleeping is one of my most favourite things to do. It comes in second to eating!


I feel like I am still on track time. I'm used to being up around 6am to start my day.  Devin said this isn't a terrible thing; as the work schedule Devin keeps will keep me around these times.

After I get up (get Devin up) I like to go outside and do my morning thing. I'm quick to come back inside.
Devin serves me up a great breakfast. After i've licked the bowl clean I'm good for another nap.  This retiring job is pretty sweet.

Devin was poking around the internet and came across my "owners" David R Peck and his wife Janele.
http://www.clearthewaykennels.com/my_side.html  <-- here is a link to an entry Janele wrote in regards to what goes into racers like me; how we come about and what kind of life we've had with them.

It was also found that Andre Delgado was my "Trainer". Devin hasn't had much luck in finding information on him, but believe me there will be no rest until all areas of my life have been uncovered.

Devin wrote Dave n' Janele and thanked them for giving such a "sweet boy" and told them that I "will be forever loved and cared for him in my forever home".

If they didn't live so far, Devin would go down and check things out.  As they (the Pecks) are more than willing to show people the grounds they keep.

There are some seedy people out there who are in it for the wrong reasons and who don't care about our health - all they want is a "win".  It's nice to find good people out there.

Time to head out for my morning walk.

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment